Works with Google Drive
You can upload files from your PC or Google Drive.
We have a simple tutorial guide which explains the features of the software extension and what each button inside the extension does. Read our tutorial and welcome guide on how to use the extension to the fullest.
Any operating system works
This addons works on all computers - the operating system you use doesn't matter.
Install and open.
- After installing the extension. You click on the icon to begin adding notes to specific emails inside Gmail
Need to add in notes for a specific email? You can do so now using this extension.
Gmail is a free email service provided by Google. Users can send and receive emails, attachments, contacts and other items through Gmail.
Gmail also offers a number of additional features including the following:
• The ability to create folders to organize messages
• The ability to send large files up to 25 megabytes in size
• A chat function that allows multiple users to chat with each other at the same time
How can you add notes to yourself for emails?
Adding a note is quick and easy. Just click the "Add Note" button in the upper right corner of your Inbox, type in your note and click Save.
How do I see all my notes?
Your notes are stored in a list under "My Notes." You can view your note list by clicking on the "My Notes" link on the left-hand menu. To view a specific note, simply click on it in the list.
- Install the Extension
- After installing the extension, click on the icon on the toolbar.